Centcom says 68 vessels redirected so far in Iran naval blockade

Middle East Eye·August 21, 2026War

Centcom says 68 vessels redirected so far in Iran naval blockade The US forces have redirected 68 commercial vessels, disabled three and boarded two others to enforce the ongoing naval blockade against Iran, US Central Command (Centcom) said. In a post on X, Centcom said more than 20 warships have been supporting the blockade, which continues amid US threats to impose ‘toughest sanctions in history’ on Iran. U.

← Back to Feed