CENTCOM says four commercial vessels disabled amid Iran port blockade

Middle East Eye · May 21, 2026 War

CENTCOM says four commercial vessels disabled amid Iran port blockade US Central Command said four commercial vessels were “disabled” in addition to the 94 ships that had been “redirected” since the blockade on Iranian ports was imposed. The Trump administration introduced the blockade as part of efforts to pressure Tehran into agreeing to a deal to end the US-Israeli war on Iran.

← Back to Feed