UKMTO says it received reports of suspicious activity within the Gulf of Aden

Middle East Eye · May 23, 2026 War

UKMTO says it received reports of suspicious activity within the Gulf of Aden The United Kingdom Maritime Trade Operations (UKMTO) agency said on Saturday it received reports from various sources of suspicious activity within the Gulf of Aden. It said there had been multiple reports of vessels being approached by skiffs. UKMTO also said a large skiff with two outboard engines had been observed carrying both ladders and weapons.

← Back to Feed